Thank you for getting in touch over the last couple of weeks. We hope your children are enjoying being back at school and looking forward to starting back at rugby.
To ensure all the correct safety equipment and procedures are in place, we will start back on
Sunday 11th April 2021.
All minis age groups and Juniors will start at 10am at the Rec.
Please be aware of the following important safety procedures to make sure everyone stays healthy and reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
• Kids must bring their own water bottle
• Kids must have temperature check and parents sign in EVERY WEEK with their coach.
• Kids will be regularly hand washing (coaches will manage this)
• Parents please observe social distancing on the sidelines and do not gather in groups of more than 6.
• Local parking only (Unfortunately there is no parking available at the club, our apologies)
• The clubhouse will be open for toilets and water ONLY at this stage.
• Juliets Farmshop and Cafe will be open soon for takeaways, until we're back to normal.
We are really keen for the kids to get back to rugby, have fun, improve their fitness, teamwork and skills in a safe environment
Welcome back Ash Minis & Juniors...