Hi all, sadly this week we've had 2 children from different age groups test positive for covid.
Although Public Health England say we can all carry on as normal, we feel as a club, we need to re-assess a safe way to manage this tricky situation without putting more people at risk.
As such we've decided to cancel training this Sunday while we keep an eye on the age groups affected and allow us to meet as a committee to come up with a structured plan.
I hope you understand this decision and we appreciate your cooperation and patience.
Please stay in touch with us if your child does become ill (hopefully not).